HRD Corp Claimable Courses – HRDF SBL-KHAS Scheme
Employers are not required to make an upfront payment for the course fee to the Registered Training Provider. Instead, the course fee will be debited from the employer’s account. This is due to the fact that all programmes that are conducted under HRD Corp Claimable Courses – HRDF SBL-KHAS Scheme are required to be registered with HRD Corp. Beginning on April 1st, 2021, all training providers that are registered with HRD Corp are required to register their programmes with the HRD Corp Claimable Courses – HRDF SBL-KHAS Scheme (Employer Circular 3/2021). Please refer to the same circular for further information regarding EXCEPTION.
Training Methods That Are Involved
- At-House training for a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 40 participants can take place either on the business’s premises, in a hotel, or at an external training location.
- Training open to the public for a minimum of 1 participant and a maximum of 9 participants.
- Certification programme or compulsory work-based learning with no limit on the number of learners or associated costs.
- Job coach for a minimum of five people, with no upper limit on the number of participants.
- Mobile learning that does not impose either a minimum or maximum requirement on the number of participants.
- The provision of coaching and mentoring without imposing restrictions on the minimum or maximum number of participants
- A development programme with no requirements regarding the minimum or maximum number of participants.
- Instruction given over the internet
- e-Learning with a Blended Format (Hybrid)
- Education on the go
- Learning done remotely or online
- Getting involved in training
Items That Are Allowed to Be Claimed under HRD Corp Claimable Courses – HRDF SBL-KHAS Scheme
- Course fee
- Allowance for Meals
- Allowance for Trainees
- Training Resources That Can Be Consumed
- Airfare Ticket OR Transportation
- The cost of internet data for each group is up to RM100 (for remote online learning ONLY)
How to Apply and Eligibility Requirements:
Employers are able to submit their application for the HRD Corp Claimable Courses Scheme through the use of e-TRiS.
At the least one (1) day before the training is scheduled to begin, employers are required to submit their applications to HRD Corp for approval.
Required evidence in the form of documents
- Invoice or Quote for the Cost of the Course / Transportation (if any)
- Trainer’s Biography
- Schedule Content of the Course
Download Allowable-Cost-Matrix-Booklet_2022 – Latest May 2022